Aury Australia’s Western Australia Facility Open Day
Bassendean, Australia - 17 June, 202 On Wednesday the 18th of May 2022, Aury Australia held the Grand Opening Day of its new facility at 27 Purser Loop, Bassendean Western Australia. The new facility not only marks a huge milestone in our journey to increase Aury Australia’s footprint in Western Australia, but provides confidence to the industry around our commitment and support.
The event was very successful as we had guests attend from numerous Mining Companies and Engineering Firms based in the region. Everyone had the opportunity to gain knowledge about Aury Australia’s quality products, walk through our facility and meet with the Aury Australia team. Our new facility is a purpose designed facility set up to support the suite of the Aury Australia products into the Western Australia market particularly our screen builds, exciter rebuilds and services.
The main products/facilities on the demonstration were:
1. Aury double deck banana screen, fully assembled in the factory and ready for testing on the test platform.
2. Aury screen transport frame.
3. Aury exciter on the test bench ready for vibration test.
4. Aury screen media panels on patented rail system.
5. Aury screen cross beams and other parts.
6. Exciter refurbishment facility.
7. Equipment and parts painting facility.
8. Aury provided catering for the days which was well received.
DADI is a leading vertically integrated EPCM firm serving the mining and mineral processing industries. DADI’s business includes mine survey & development, coal processing EPCM projects, processing equipment manufacturing, green mining solutions, mine waste heat recovery & smart mining and mineral processing technologies. DADI has operations in Australia, China, Africa and the United States, and we work with some of the largest mining companies in the world such as Anglo American, BHP, Glencore, Rio Tinto, Shenhua Energy, Peabody Energy, Vale, Yancoal, etc. For more information about DADI, please visit www.dadieng.com.au